We at Lowestoft. Polgain Limited are manufacturers of Cams, Camshafts and Precision Engineering Products. Created as part of the Saint Vincent Holdings group of companies in 2002, based in Tower Road,
We can manufacture cams from a wide variety of materials to suit most heat treatment requirements, working from customer’s drawings or supplied samples. Castings, forgings, steel bar and heat treatment services can all be knowledgeably sourced from our expert engineering office.
Typical product types include, plate cams, barrel cams, face cams, winding cams, swing arm cams and conjugate cams. These parts can be milled or ground to suit customer’s requirements
We can camshafts from a wide variety of materials to suit most heat treatment requirements, working from customer’s drawings or supplied samples.
CNC Landis camshaft grinding and Adcole contour measuring machines means we are able to manufacture camshafts to a maximum length of 1800mm with a minimum inverse radius of 70mm. Polygons, eccentrics, flats and many other forms can also be generated.
- CNC processing of components
- Make complete one off hardened and ground components
- Sub contract machining services
- Heat treatment and special coatings expertly arranges
- Economical and knowledgeable material procurement
- Inspection and drawing office services
- Reverse engineered products
- Engineering Office Services
- Quality Control Services
- General Grinding
- General Engineering
- Heat Treatments and Special coatings can be arranged.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you!
Call us today on: 01502 532 880
Email us on: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.polgain.co.uk