Motor Wheel Service International Ltd
We at MWS Ltd are renowned worldwide for our manufacture and restoration services of Veteran, Vintage and Classic wire wheels. We were first established in 1927 and ever since we have been committed to providing a complete service encompassing all areas of wheel manufacture and restoration. Over the years, we have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience into this field and have gained a brilliant reputation from all our clients. We take pride in the fact they would come back in the future and recommend us to their friends. We are able to both restore and re-manufacture almost any wire wheel to the highest standards.
Our in-house workshop can repair, rebuild and manufacture vintage and veteran wire wheels ensuring precision and quality. Our products and services include:
- A wide range of stainless steel, chrome and silver-painted wire wheels
- Morgan and XK alloy wire wheels
- Bolt-on wire wheels to suit modern classics
- In-house Workshop can build new or restore wire wheels (including alloy wires) for Vintage and Veteran vehicles
- Extensive range of wire wheel accessories including hubs and rims in stock
- Supplier of original equipment to Morgan Motor Company and Suffolk Sports car
- Engineering Tyre fitting and balancing along with our comprehensive range of tyres
Our services enables us to offer a complete bespoke service to all of our customers. Our online database contains wire wheel and accessory fitment details for hundreds of vehicles.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals.