Classic Car Safe LLP
We at Classic Car Safe LLP are providing a complete storage solution for both classic and prestige vehicles near Newbury, Reading, Swindon, Bath and Chippenham. We have secure storage available at ten different sites. We have two near Newbury, in Berkshire which is convenient for those traveling on the J13, J14, M4 and A34; plus we have seven between Bath and Chippenham, in Wiltshire, which is convenient for J17 M4. Our Newbury site has room for around 70 vehicles, whereas our purpose built site between Bath and Chippenham caters for 90 vehicles.
We not only provide highly secure vehicle storage, we can handle all of your classic car requirements from valeting, maintenance, restoration and transport.
Our list of services includes:
- Storage – We offer secure & dehumidified storage for classic and prestige vehicles across our 10 facilities.
- Restoration – We are very passionate about restoring our own cars so we can arrange to restore your classic either in our associated operation’s (CCS Restoration LLP) workshop or at a marque specialist centre.
- Transportation – We have several transport options. We can collect and deliver your vehicle from anywhere in the UK at your cost (based on a rate of £1.40 per total mileage plus VAT). We can also arrange for your vehicle to be shipped to or from any overseas location directly to or from one of our storage facilities.
- Insurance – We hold a fully comprehensive motor trade insurance policy (available on request), which can cover all of our responsibilities in relation to your vehicle whilst it is in our care.
- Maintenance – It is important to both maintain and ‘exercise’ vehicles whilst in storage so they don’t deteriorate. We offer additional bespoke packages to maintain and service your vehicle to your requirements through our associated operation CCS Restoration LLP. We can even arrange a MOT and arrange to tax your vehicle.
- Servicing – With our associated operation CCS Restoration LLP, we can arrange for your vehicle to have: bodywork repairs, MOT tests, wheel repairs, electrical work, detailing, paint repairs, paintless dent removal, interior repairs, car cleaning and valeting – basically all the usual services that a classic car may need over time.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you!