We at Fourways Engineering have been restoring, designing and modifying some of the worlds finest bespoke automobiles for more than 30 years, combining traditional craftsmanship with modern day technology. Our experts have the skills to rebuild and build classic cars from scratch using original drawings. In addition to this we can also modify cars to increase their performance and agility if you desire it.
Our full range of SERVICES includes:
- Totally comprehensive classic & sports car restorations
- Consultation, design & planning
- Panel shaping & moulding Paint & lacquer renovations
- Hand tailored leather upholstery, bespoke Wilton carpets
- Performance engine design & manufacture.
- Engine, transmission & differential, design, construction & repair
- Suspension & chassis reconstruction
- Ongoing service, repairs &maintenance
- Performance parts
- Custom Cars
- MOTs – We can arrange & make sure your car gets through it’s MOT
No matter if you are thinking of purchasing a classic car or renovating an old one, we can are here to help advise you on the work and support that the vehicle will need both now and in the future. Having restored your classic car we can then provide you with an ongoing service program which keeps your car stay in a pristine condition.
For those that wish to work on their own vehicle and restore it themselves, we have an extensive range of performance parts for a wide range of specialist automobiles.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals:
Call us today on: 01732 884 288
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.fourways-engineering.co.uk